Seiten

5/30/2012

Stressful, but pretty

A while back in Palma de Mallorca (Spain)

Looong day:) A full day of classes and a violin recital to play, puh! I am glad to be home and to finally get something to eat! But really, today was a truly beautiful day and I was able to spent my lunch break in the sun reading. Since I went out without my camera today I am just showing you a picture that captures the feeling that accompanied me today: sunny and pretty.
Another thing I want to let you guys know: You are great, I am so greatful for every reader. Since I figured that very few people properly use GoogleFriendConnector I will get myself set up on bloglovin and Facebook this weekend! Hope you all will want to follow me there then!
Hope you guys are enjoying your days, even the stressful once.
Love, Frieda

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen