Seiten

5/20/2012

Messy meets sophisticated





Shirt: Zara/ Jeggings: Orsay/ Flats: Gant/ Bag: Vintage/ Neclace: Promod/ Glasses: Old Navy

These pictures were taken while going grocery shopping yesterday. The weather was fantastic, but the light was not ideal for picture taking (look at pic. 1 and 2...my face), so I got out some glasses. Even though it has been sunny for a while I am still very white. I hope that will change over the next days as I have already picked out some swim wear in pretty light colors ( and you do not want to pair light swim wear and super pale skin)! I really like the shirt I am wearing in the picture, as the shirt becomes an it-piece this season, its appearence changed a little. Now, shirts are made out of delicate fabrics, nnew shapes and with cute prints. Also shirts pair up with big statement jewellery and girly shoes, rather than with the usual sneaker. All in all I did not want to overdo it, so I just put my hair just as it came after air drying in the morning: a messy pony tail.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen