Seiten

4/28/2012

Kiss Sunshine Hello!






Shirt: Vintage/ Shorts & Hat: H&M/ Jacket: Tom Tailor/ Bag: Charlotte Russe/ Bangles: Primark/ Ring: Vintage

So today officially marked the beginning of summer. It was very warm for the first time and I didn´t need the jacket in the picture for most of the day. Just the perfect day for a BBQ with the besties:) But while the anticipation for summer to arrive grew over the last weeks of Rainy Days, summer can be tricky, too. While it is easy to dress cute in summer my skin needs some extra care. I start out the days with suncream, wear hats and glasses and try not to be in the full sun for long. As you can see I am pretty pale so I have to try really hard not to turn into a lobster (even though that´s supposed to be the new trend color). So, as for my make-up I like to keep it simple on days like today, with just some mascara and red lips I kiss the sun hello and I am ready.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen