Seiten

9/23/2012

Where is the party?

Essence nail polish: 43 Where is the party?

Well, that is a goog question! Where is he party? Definitly not at my place this weekend. Since I have been working like crazy over the last weeks to coplete all my work according to the dead lines I really could use some dancing and partying. But, unfortunately, this weekend was no better. More projects due and except meeting some friends for a study group there was not much time spent otherwise. Oh well, at least my nails were ready to party:) This nail polish has a really amazing color. It´s somewhere between purple and green, depending on the light, and it sparkles a lot.
I hope your weekend was a little more relaxing! Love, Frieda

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you, sweety! and I will for sure check your blog! Love, Frieda

      Löschen