Seiten

6/10/2012

Impressions of my day





Cute idea: Using an old limonade bottle for flowers/ Working at my "office" (this being my fav coffee shop)/ Loving the fresh cut strawberries in my evening treat/ An old church I took some pictures at that week/ Glasses and my pures, getting ready to go out
Acurately it should read Impressions of my days, since this is a reflection on the last week or so. I am very very sorry for not keeping you posted over the last couple days, but I was gone for teaching a seminar. It was at a small village in a youth hostel and it was held for young students going to study abroad! It was lots of fun!!! But, there was no Wlan, so I could not post anything. Well, if you had just half as much fun as I did your weekend was probably amazing;) Love, Frieda

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen