Seiten

6/01/2012

Back in the days




What do memeories mean to you? Are they a lesson, a burden, a happy thing, necessary, or are they just unavoidable? When I came across these pictures that were taken a while back I wondered about the meaning of memories. As for me memories can be all of the above named and even more. There have been good and less good days for all of us, but looking back on it now I mostly compiled good memories. There are memories of great parties, of amazing friends, of fun trips and simply groing up. And I know they made me to the person I am today. Experiences and memories make us able to act on prior knowledge and to be self-reflecting, but most of all they make us more "us"! So, maybe next time you come across some old pictures take a moment to remember how the moment captured in them shaped you to be you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen