Seiten

10/08/2012

Treasure hunt







While I don´t know how I feel about real hunting, there is one kind of hunting I am definitly not objectifying: Shopping!
And I guess I am not the only one;) Judging from the lines that build up in fron of H&M stores when new designer collaborations are to hit the stores. Usually all those hunters snatch the best pieces away in the first half hour. So I was really surprised when I found this AMAZING clutch a day later! I have been waiting for this collaboration for quite a while, but I unfortunately I was not able to go to the stores the day the pieces came. So I was more than happy that there were some things left for me to hunt down a day later.
PS: All the pieces came in amazing wrapping and with a great paper bag, I really liked that, so glamorous;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen